From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

So, This Is What Miranda Has Been Up To Lately?


I've been hooked on the Travel Channel lately. Don't ask me why, but pretty much every show that airs there seems like it was tailor-made to fit my interests. Mostly, I watch Man v. Food and lament over being stuck in the most culinary retarded city in The States. But they recently started airing another show called Food Wars, in which rival hometown restaurants compete for the arbitrary title of Best in the City...or some such.

It's not all that interesting, actually. But what WAS interesting was the hostess of the show. I kept looking at her, thinking I had seen her some place. Hmmmmm.





I mean, am I right?!

Photo from LINK

1 comment: