From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"The Last Messenger"


Against my better judgment, I'll be starting another fanfic, which will be set in the the Dragon Age universe. I've been thinking about writing a dark/sad story within that setting for awhile, mostly because I've been hyped up on the game again, and I'll likely be riding said hype well into the near future.

I'm still unsure if I'll be able to get it fleshed out, so it'll probably be a short one depending. Still thinking about how I can have it collide with the main plot of the game without being too gimmicky. It also gives me something to do during those times when I can't be bothered to write for my original novel, which is well on its way to 100,000 words now.

Working on Chapter One for the fanfic currently, but there's no telling how quickly I'll get it finished. Want to tweak the plot a bit before I get too far into it.

But for anyone who's interested, it can be found heeeere: LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment