From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

100 Words - November 2010




This is just a post to boast that I'm done with my second batch of '100 Words' - here's the link.

That's 30 super-short stories or little poems, one for every day of November, each exactly 100 words (at least according to 100words.com's lousy word counter.) This is my second batch, and contains only two poems, no running story and one entry made up purely of YouTube comments, but I am pleased with how it turned out, much more than my October batch.

Sadly Knight didn't join / trounce me this month, but I was joined by my mate Chris - here's his entires.


I am doing December as well, so there'll be another one of these at the new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment