From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Half-Life: Directed by Joss Whedon

I had my preferences for who would direct a Half-Life film if it came down to it, but I never expected this. Mister Joss Whedon would like to direct that movie, and it seems he would also like Nathan Fillion to star as the Freeman. And he would do all of this after The Avengers is done shooting.

Wow.

Personally, I love this combination. A lot of people seem to be against it, but...yeah, anytime Whedon and Fillion team up, magic happens. I would absolutely love for this movie to get made with those two attached. Would have been even better if we could have seen Dennis Hopper as Breen, but...R.I.P., easy rider.

EDIT: Ah, I guess we've been had. This is from Big Gabe himself. Disappointing. =(

1 comment: