From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vibroblades and Mirrors


Since Buch isn't gonna do it, I WILL!

Mister Buch recently finished a piece of fanfiction based on the haphazard ending of Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. It's a great piece that pretty much gives the characters an ending that I can actually agree with. One that I actually teared up at. *sniff*

Instead of the real ending, where I was so distraught I could have flipped a fucking table!

(ノ ಠ益ಠ)ノ ┻━┻

Anyway, this was a great story, so I'm going to throw up the link here:


Give it a read! Seriously!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd lay off the self-promotion, just for once!

    Thanks, Anthony! I wondered what you would think of the Revan chapter. (Note for readers: To us that character is like Jesus.)

    ReplyDelete