From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Serenity will rise again



Knight made me feel pretty good the other day when he put up a link here to my new fanfiction. Luckily, the situation is right to return the favour.

Knight's Firefly new fic, 'Take the Sky' is, I think, the best fanfic he's written so far (well maybe except for The End is Neigh), and also the one he's working on now!

If you like Firefly and weren't happy with letting Mal's story end the way it did in the movie... as Knight was not... then..... here is a Frefly fanfic that's better than some episodes, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet. Read it.

Take the Sky

1 comment: