From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Chapter: Revan's Shadow

Got a new chapter for my Knights of the Old Republic fanfic up now. You can find the story here!

It's by far the longest chapter of the story at four thousand, two hundred words. Was up till 3 AM writing the bastard. What took the longest was thinking up the most dramatic way for Revan to succumb to the dark side...which had to be dramatic. Dunno if I succeeded, but...you know, whatever.

We're sorta nearing the end of it. I'm estimating that it might be near 80,000 words by the time its completed: just 10k words short of novel-length. Which is good, I guess. If someone wants the whole novel, they know were to find me!

*waits patiently*

Anyway, yeah, I'm really excited for the story to be over; mostly because I just can't wait to write the ending. I have all sorts of elements lined up that I was excited just to get done. That's why I've kicked the writing habits into overdrive. Plus, I got a nice sense of fulfillment going on. It's been four years since this story started taking shape. To see it come together in some form has been exciting.

Gotta get the next chapter going. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment