From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting Dizzy...

I'm sure you can guess why I got so excited over this particular mod for Star Wars: Battlefront II. And yeah, the Spire's still a-spinnin' while you battle.

Here are a few more shots!

4 comments:

  1. That's... pretty damn cool.

    So you have Bastila, Carth AND Revan as hero characters? Either way - that would be a lot of fun to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also saw Saul Karath, Mission, Zaalbar, HK, and Malak. It was definitely a party. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't good, I'm getting really nostalgic and wanting to play KOTOR for the first time in forever.

    It would probably do me some good to play a game that reminds me that Bioware can put something other than *shudders* DA 2

    ReplyDelete