From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Let's Try This Again


I recently saw Shutter Island at the theaters. Great movie. Wonderful acting and a story that kept me involved. I wanted to talk about it somewhere, but I couldn't here. I had deemed this place, in my mind, as a blog meant only to catalog my fanfiction adventures. Now, this had been a great idea in the beginning, but this also meant that when my interest in the genre took a dive, so did my willingness to blog. I mean, what was I to say. Nothing, that's what.

So, we've sort of repurposed this. Our blog will no longer be a landfill of our musings on fanfiction and all things related. Hopefully, if we can keep this up, it'll be so much more: a landfill of our musings on life, the universe, and everything--plus Shutter Island. Amazing movie.

Now I can at least say that I was able to see a Scorsese picture in theaters. Niceeee.

So, yeah, there's that. I'm at school right now and lunch is calling, so we'll pick this up again when I have time to write about something.

Until then: Stay Classy, San Diego.

3 comments:

  1. Mock Effect 2 I DEMAND IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning it, Anonymous! I am very flattered! I'm in the preliminary stages of writing 'Mock Effect 2' but still umm-ing and aah-ing. If it happens it will start in a month-ish! If not there'll be an announcement here.

    ReplyDelete