From Central California and Northern England, two aspiring writers natter and share a blog. We like to talk about our disparate but oh-so-similar lives, offer opinions on literature and movies... and endlessly reminisce about Bioware RPG's.


We hope you haven't had enough of our disingenuous assertions. If you have, please don't hit us.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Revan's Shadow: The eBook!


So, after compiling all of the files together, editing them into one document, creating a table of contents, and, finally, creating the file: I have finally created an ebook version of my Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic fanfic, Revan's Shadow.

Why did I do this? Mostly as an experiment. Plus, this story is pretty near and dear to my heart, so I wanted to be able to read over it on my Kindle. That still might sound like pretentiousness to a new extreme, but I really love Revan's story. The fact that I wrote it doesn't even enter into my line of thinking. I just like to be able to experience it again (typos and all).

So! If you so happen to have an ebook reader and care to take a gander at this thing that took forever to make (five years planning, one year writing, three hours compiling), then here be the link to the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u0vqtijmymul4xm/Revan's Shadow.prc

and the PDF:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gdg2yt3yz4ynjdc/RevansShadowPDFv1.pdf

If there's a better place to host it, lemme know. Other than that: Enjoy!

P.S. - I typically do a lot of editing after the files are uploaded to fanfiction.net. This document was yanked straight from the files, so they're worse off than they are on the website right now. I'll be going through it to do some hard editing soon...hopefully. And I also have a PDF version of it if anyone's interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment